Cookies on the Portal's pages are used for the following purposes:
On-site analytics - considered absolutely essential
Functionality - considered absolutely essential
The portal has a legal obligation to obtain the user's consent to use any cookies that are not considered "absolutely necessary" placed on its device. Therefore, please give your consent when you start using cookies.
The Cannabis House Association place the highest priority to the protection of your data and privacy. We assure you that your data is treated with the utmost care and taking into account the obligations arising from the applicable laws on the protection of personal data.
Applying for research
When all the steps and formalities in the registration process for the chosen Study are fulfilled by you, we send the necessary information using your contact details to enable you to start actively participating in the research as soon as possible.
Type of information processed by us:
- data to identify the Volunteer applying for clinical trials;
- contact details of the Volunteer;
- data on the health and lifestyle of the volunteer - this data is necessary to include you in the recruitment process for a specific study;
- data on participation in other trials (including clinical trials).
Data storage time:
- service of the respondent on the Portal;
- service of the examined person in a doctor's office;
- service of the examined person by a designated lawyer;
- service of the respondent at the point of issuing the research material.
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data:
- Processing of personal data by the Cannabis House Association in connection with the operation of the Portal;
- Processing of personal data by the Cannabis House Association in connection with recruitment activities;
- Processing of personal data by the Cannabis House Association in connection with information activities, social campaigns and contact;
- Processing of personal data by the Cannabis House Association in connection with scientific, business and research cooperation.
In accordance to regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are entitled to:
Rights regarding the issued consents: You have the right to:
- giving and withdrawing consents:
- As a Supporting Member - regarding personal and contact details;
- As an active participant in the study - for additional data, e.g. about health, frequency of using non-fibrous cannabis, about which you inform by completing the medical questionnaire;
- Withdrawal of consent may be reported at the seat of the Association, via e-mail or letter (contact addresses can be found in the footer of the Potal).
- raising an objection: regarding the processing of your personal data as part of the legitimate interests of the Cannabis House Association, for reasons related to your particular situation;
- accessing to your data, including obtaining a copy of the data subject to processing, also in an electronic form;
- rectifying (correcting) your personal data if the data in our possession is inaccurate or incomplete;
- deleting your data, if this data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and the Cannabis House Association has no grounds to process it, e.g. resignation from participation in the study or resignation from membership in the Association;
- transfering the data provided to us by you in an electronic (computer-readable) format, e.g. if you would like to share it with another entity;
- limiting the processing of your data if (please indicate one of the following reasons in the submitted application):
- you have objections to the correctness of your data;
- you believe that we should not process your data and at the same time you do not want it to be deleted by us;
- if your personal data is no longer needed by us, but you need it in connection with the pursuit of claims;
- if you have objected to the processing of your data, and it is our duty to check whether we should further process it.
The Cannabis House Association will provide information within one month of receiving the details about the actions taken in response to your request. Due to the complexity of the nature of the request or the number of requests made, the deadline for the execution of the request may be extended by another two months.
In order to fulfill your request, we are entitled to verify your identity so that your data does not reach an unauthorized person.
If your request proves to be manifestly unjustified or excessive, in particular due to its frequent nature, the Cannabis House Association may request a reasonable fee for the execution of the request or refuse to act on the request.